The PLRC supports serious scholarly and learning endeavors. But we also have some titles in our collection that reflect the sometimes lighter side of the law. Check out one of these, or others nearby in the library, under the grand staircase:
- At the bar : the passions and peccadilloes of American lawyers / David Margolick ; illustrations by Elliott Banfield.
MON K 184 .M367 1995
- A backhanded view of the law : irreverent essays on justice / Mordecai Rosenfeld.
MON K 183 .R66 1992
- Casebook of the curious and true / Francis X. Busch.
MON K 184 .B87 1957
- Disorder in the court : great fractured moments in courtroom history / Charles M. Sevilla.
MON K 184 .S48 1992
- The howls of justice : comedy’s day in court / by Harry T. Shafer and Angie Papadakis and lots of other nice people who some knowingly and some unknowingly contributed to this book.
MON K 184 .S53 1988
- The lawyer who blew up his desk : and other tales of legal madness / Joseph Matthews.
MON K 184 .M38 1998