Cheetah is the new legal research platform from Wolters Kluwer and will eventually replace the CCH Intelliconnect platform.
Cheetah provides access to primary law including statutes, cases, administrative agency materials, and secondary source materials from the following practice areas: Antitrust, Banking & Consumer Finance, Government Contracts, Health Care, Intellectual Property, Products Liability & Insurance, Securities, and Corporate Law.
Cheetah also provides access the well-regarded editorial content and analysis from Wolters Kluwer including the following titles:
- Fundamentals of Antitrust Law – Areeda and Hovenkamp
- Securities Regulation – Loss, Seligman and Paredes
- Federal Securities Law Reporter
- Folk on the Delaware General Corporation Law
- Delaware Law of Corporations & Business Organizations
- Goldstein on Copyright
- The New Wigmore: A Treatise on Evidence
- Farnsworth on Contracts
For help getting started with Cheetah, Wolters Kluwer provides a number of short (1-2 minute) training videos to provide you with a Brief Overview and help with Content & Browsing. Additionally, we recommend the downloadable quick guide on Searching Cheetah (pdf).