The Pritzker Legal Research Center is looking for reliable law students to work at the library circulation desk next spring. In particular, we are looking for students with availability on Thursday evenings and Saturday or Sunday afternoons.
Duties include the following:
- Check out and check in books, journals, reserve books and other library materials
- Answer basic informational, directional and library policy questions, help patrons locate materials in the stacks, provide basic printer and copy machine assistance
- Help troubleshoot public computers according to directions
- Record and tally usage statistics
- Search the stacks for books reported missing
- Assist with opening and closing procedures