The Pritzker Legal Research Center is looking for reliable law students to work at the library circulation desk in the evenings and on Saturdays during the summer. Duties include the following:
- Check out and check in books, journals, reserve books and other library materials
- Answer basic informational, directional and library policy questions, help patrons locate materials in the stacks, provide basic printer and copy machine assistance
- Help troubleshoot public computers according to directions
- Record and tally usage statistics
- Search the stacks for books reported missing
- Assist with opening and closing procedures
Interested students should send the completed application form and resume to James Driscoll, Circulation Services Manager.