The Pritzker Legal Research Center is looking for reliable law students to work at the library circulation desk this fall. Duties include the following:
- Check out and check in books, journals, reserve books and other library materials
- Answer basic informational, directional and library policy questions, help patrons locate materials in the stacks, provide basic printer and copy machine assistance
- Help troubleshoot public computers according to directions
- Record and tally usage statistics
- Search the stacks for books reported missing
- Assist with opening and closing procedures
Interested students should send the completed application form and resume to James Driscoll, Circulation Services Manager.